Production labor Precast Concrete position
Mack Industries Inc.
These positions offer year-round steady work, weekly pay, in-door/out-door production, steel toe boot allowance. Positions are direct hire with a starting pay range of $12 – $14 per hour. Mack offers a full benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays. If you are interested in joining a growing company with room for advancement, appreciation for a job well done, and enjoy working as one team in a family atmosphere, we would like to talk to you. Qualified candidates could be working within 3 days of applying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce high quality precast concrete panels that meet engineering and PCI specifications
• Carry out the daily production plan as communicated by the Plant Manager
• Complete tasks related to pre-cast production:
• Clean and maintains production area.
• Possibly Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts and front end loaders,
• Report ALL accidents to the Plant Manger immediately and completes an incident report
• Maintain and improve housekeeping to ensure a safe and productive workplace on an hour by hour, day by day basis
• Complete daily preventive maintenance tasks as assigned, including tool maintenance
• Keep continuous improvement in the forefront. Make suggestions for positive changes without prompting
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Ability to operate/learn how to use power tools safely, accurately, and efficiently:
• Ability to operate heavy equipment such as forklifts, cranes, front end loaders
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally)
• Must be able to stand for extended periods
• Must be able to squat, crawl and kneel to complete tasks
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The work areas are partly climate controlled. Ambient temperatures and humidity will be the norm in side and out
• Due to the nature of the operation, the levels of noise, dust and dirt can be very high
Success of This Position is Measured By:
• Safety record
• Quality of workmanship
• Job knowledge and skills
• Dependability (A MUST)
• Communication and Teamwork
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) but not required.
Drivers License Required
We will train!
Full or Part Time:
Days: 6am-3pm Mon-Fri
Nights: 8pm-4pm Mon-Fri
Overtime is typical through the peak season: April-Nov
Mack offers a full benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays. Uniform issue and cleaning, boot allowance yearly.
03 April 2019
Employer Contact Information:
201 Columbia Road
Valley City, OH, 44280
(330) 350-2737 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via email@example.com or 330.350.2737