Krenz Krist Machine Inc
Krenz Krist Machine Inc. is a precision manufacturing company machining component parts to print from a variety of materials for a variety of industries. We have over 30 associates working first and second shifts. We conduct our business affairs ethically and morally, using associate suggestions to continually improve in all that we do.
• The ideal candidate would be competent and experienced in general machining, CNC machining, or production lathes.
• The candidate must be willing to contribute toward our continuous improvement.
• The candidate must possess the ability to read blueprints and inspect work quality using standard inspection equipment including Micrometers and Calipers.
• The candidate must be dependable and be willing to commit to coming to work everyday.
Ability to work in a face paced environment.
Reading of blueprints and measuring production to blueprint specifications.
Full or Part Time:
First shift is 6 A.M. through 4:30 P.M. Monday through Thursday with voluntary overtime opportunity on Friday’s
Second shift is 4:30 P.M. through 3:00 A.M. Monday through Thursday with voluntary overtime opportunity on Friday’s
$11.00 to $20.00 per hour depending on work history and skill set
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short term disability insurance
• Overtime pay
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
• Tuition Reimbursment
• Laundered uniforms
• 401K with Employer match
• Continuous on the job training opportunities
• Career Advancement opportunities
• Performance/Attendance incentives including paid time off
• Air conditioned facilities
Employer Contact Information:
9801 York Alpha Drive
North Royalton, OH, 44133
(440) 237-1800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via Applying in person is always the best option. If wishing to speak to us prior to applying, call 440-237-1800 or text/call my cell 440-666-3423.