Rocksolid Surfaces/ Walsh Commercial Group, LLC
Job Summary: Fabricate solid surfaces countertops.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fabricate countertops on daily basis utilizing all necessary tools and equipment; ensure quality and timeliness of jobs
• Install countertops as required
• Maintain all tools, equipment and machinery. Alert supervisor as to needed repair of equipment and machines. Recommend purchase of new tools or equipment
• Operate all machinery in a safe and efficient manner utilizing safeguards, safety measures and good housekeeping practices
• Other duties as assigned.
• Working knowledge of the materials and fabrication process associated with solid surface countertops and hand tools and machines required for production
• Countertops fabrication experience
• Math aptitude including ability to read a tape measure to add, subtract and divide measurements
• Ability to work in a team environment and express ideas clearly to supervisor
• Knowledge of safety regulations.
Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required.
Full or Part Time:
Mon – Thu, 6am – 4.30pm
Pay rate depends on experience and is re-evaluated based on performance.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance, 401K, paid time-off and paid holidays.
Employer Contact Information:
4031 W. 150th St.
Cleveland, OH, 44135
(216) 251-5509 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via Phone: 3216-251-5509 or Email: email@example.com