Rocksolid Surfaces/ Walsh Commercial group, LLC
Job Description: Install and fabricate granite and solid surfaces countertops as required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install granite and solid surfaces countertops utilizing all necessary tools and equipment to ensure quality and timeliness of jobs
• Solve problems related to installation
• Make on-site fabrication adjustments to countertops if needed and as required by operating the necessary tools and equipment
• Operate all tools and machinery in a safe and efficient manner utilizing safeguards, safety measures and good housekeeping practices
• Perform all types of repairs if needed
• All other duties as assigned.
• Working knowledge of granite and solid surfaces countertop installation and countertop fabrication is preferred
• Math aptitude including ability to read a tape measure to add, subtract and divide measurements is required
• Ability to organize jobs to stay on schedule and solve problems related to installation
• Ability to work in a team environment and communicate ideas clearly to other staff and to supervisor
• Ability to relate to customers, be knowledgeable about the product to answer questions and represent the company in a professional manner
• Knowledge of safety regulations
• Valid driver’s license.
Must be able to pass successfully drug screening and background check.
Full or Part Time:
Mon- Fri, 7am – 5pm
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance, 401K, paid vacation time and holidays
Pay rate depends on experience.
Employer Contact Information:
4031 West 150ths St.
Cleveland, OH, 44135
(216) 280-9410 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via Nataliya Sopka, Ph.: 216-251-5509 or email: email@example.com