U.S. Census Bureau
• Positions include address canvassers, census takers, office staff and supervisors
• Part-time, full-time, flexible hours including morning, afternoon, evenings and/or weekends
• Work in the community where you live
• Weekly paychecks
• Paid training
• Work is likely to last several weeks or months and may be intermittent as census progresses
Apply online at https://2020census.gov/jobs
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Have a valid Social Security number.
• U.S. citizen.
• Have a valid email address.
• Have access to a vehicle & a valid driver’s license (unless public transportation is readily available)
• Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
• Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
• Be available to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, and/or weekends.
The Census Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. armed forces, you may be eligible for veterans’ preference.
Full or Part Time:
Full and Part Time Positions Available
• Flexible hours including morning, afternoon, evenings and/or weekends
$15.50 to $17 per hour in Medina County and $.58 per mile for applicable positions
Ongoing until Summer of 2020
Employer Contact Information:
(855) 562-2020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via 1-855-562-2020