Mold Maker Apprentice
JACO Manufacturing is looking to add a Tool & Die/ Mold Maker Apprentice to our team.
This person will be joining a well-established tool room that features several modern upgrades to both safety and equipment.
Our Ideal candidate will have the following:
• Would have completed some basic machining classes
• Strong math skills
• Have basic understanding of blueprints, drawing , and models
• Have some experience with lathes, mills, drills, and grinders
• Must have good grades and a willingness to learn
• Excellent attendance is a must
• Must be willing to commit to a 4 year program; you will be employed full time at JACO and attend classes year round in the evening
• Reliable transportation is a must
JACO Offers a well maintained and temperature controlled tool room as well as benefits, including paid vacation, to all full time employees
Full or Part Time:
M-F daytime hours for on the job training and classes are in the evening determined by Tri-C.
JACO offers Health, Dental and Life insurance to all full time employees as well as paid vacation after 1 year.
In the next few months
Employer Contact Information:
468 Geiger Street
Berea, OH, 44017
(440) 234-4000 | Vanessa.email@example.com
Contact employer via Email is best- Vanessa.Pedrick@jacomfg.com