ALICE Training Institute, LLC
Join our team and grow with us. The ALICE Training Institute® has grown double digits in the last year and is looking for talent to grow with us. The ALICE Training Institute is adding ambitious, customer-centric individuals to our sales team. Our mission is to save more lives by empowering individuals to participate in their own survival. We are looking for dedicated and committed individuals with experience in software subscription sales, new business development, and relationship management to help us fulfill our mission.
We work with organizations across the United States that believe in providing a safe environment to work, learn and grow. Our drive to make a difference and continue to lead the evolution in active shooter response training is at the core of what makes our solutions so effective. At the ALICE Training Institute, we’re always working to create new stories of improvement. From teachers and healthcare professionals to police and everyday citizens, our active shooter training classes, held across the nation, teach skills that improve chances of survival anywhere you go in life.
SUCCESS AT ALICE
Sales Professionals who genuinely believe in our mission are successful at ALICE. From prospecting to relationship building, our team members generate new business that increases our footprint and helps save lives. We cannot make a significant impact without you! If the description below sounds like you, we encourage you to consider joining our team!
• Passion for finding and identifying clients who “want to learn more”
• Highly motivated and believes in increasing their own earnings
• Results-driven individual who works with a competitive spirit
• Confident and genuine individual with stellar interpersonal skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Generate leads from marketing campaigns, ALICE Certified Instructor courses and cold-calling strategies.
• Monitor market trends and relevant industry news in the active shooter space.
• Demonstrate confidence achieving monthly quotas.
• Conduct strategic calls to prospects to gather information and identify potential new business.
• Provide education on ALICE protocols and products that will help them meet their safety needs.
• Communicate with management about activity, including preparation of reports.
• Outside travel is not required in this position
• Other duties as assigned.
• Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Regular work schedule from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday
• Paid time off (PTO) and quarterly personal days
• Hourly base pay plus commission
• Formal training and performance management programs to ensure successful growth
• Partnership with a key ALICE employee to facilitate smooth transition into organization
• Opportunities for advancement on a growing sales team
• Contribution to a mission that saves lives everyday
• Entry-level and experienced professionals welcome to apply
• Highly articulate individuals who are confident in their ability to acquire new business
• Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
• Salesforce.com/CRM experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written (email) communications skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving corporate sales environment
• High school diploma or equivalent required
*Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Full or Part Time:
Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance. Paid time off (PTO) and personal days are available to employees. ALICE pays employees for nationally recognized holidays, and has a week long shutdown in December. ALICE offers a wellness program and other employee benefits as well.
Pay range varies based on experience and education. All Sales Professionals receive hourly base pay and commission.
Employer Contact Information:
1113 Medina Road
Medina, OH, 44256
(330) 661-0106 | email@example.com
Contact employer via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org