Responsible for performing sales related duties while selling merchandise and products to individuals in a store showroom. Sales associate shall maintain a high level of customer service at all times. Sales associates will work under the general direction of the store manager and in the absence of the store manager be able to operate the
store in a manner consistent with company policy. The sales associate will also be responsible for implementing field-level marketing initiatives.
· Meet personal sales goals in order to help store and market attain revenue projections.
· Learn and present product to customers in order to sell merchandise.
· Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
· Work with the store manager to meet all corporately set store sales budgets.
· Focus on improving and meeting company sales metric standards, including average
ticket, gross margin, close rate, and balance of share.
· Work under the general direction of the Store Manager and Area Sales Manager.
· Keep training and education current on product, sales process, and operational
· Review sales order tickets to ensure accuracy.
· Conduct two day call aheads and write thank you cards in a timely manner.
· Ensure that company policy is followed regarding cleanliness of store.
· Maintain stock levels and keep accurate inventory.
· Ensure customer receives product in an efficient, timely manner.
· Responsible for following banking procedures.
· Responsible for following all operational procedures in regards to delivery, transfer, loss
control, and inventory management standards.
· Ensure that visual merchandising standards are followed in the showroom location,
including placement of POP materials, floor layouts, and other visual merchandising
strategies designed by corporate.
· Responsible for completing a mandatory number of business to business sales calls each
· Engage in marketing initiative efforts to help increase customer base including, B2B
sales, community events, guerilla marketing, and other networking and prospecting
· Write and send thank you cards to follow-up with all customers.
· Help with the coordination of sales promotion activities, such as tent sales, for key
events at store location.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: HS Degree, Some college preferred
Experience: One to two years related experience
Computer Skills: GERS, MS Office products
Other Requirements: Must be able to lift 50lbs
Previous Sales Experience
Full or Part Time:
10am – 8pm Monday – Saturday
12pm – 6pm Sunday
40000 – 45000
As soon as possible
Employer Contact Information:
1004 North Court Street
Medina, OH, 44256
(859) 551-3800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via email email@example.com