Cleveland Botanical Garden
Holden Forests & Gardens is one of Northeast Ohio’s largest and most important cultural and environmental institutions. It is comprised of two campuses, the urban Cleveland Botanical Garden campus located in Cleveland’s University Circle and the rural Holden Arboretum campus located in Kirtland.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team. Located at the Cleveland Botanical Garden campus, the Maintenance Technician is primarily responsible for completing general building maintenance assignments and projects as assigned by the Facility Manager for a large multi-functional complex and grounds.
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
• Monitors and maintains critical water, HVAC and lighting systems.
• Completes preventative maintenance as assigned and utilizes computerized work order system for productivity.
• Responds to after hours and emergency maintenance situations as needed.
• Maintains inventory control for cost effective operations.
• Works in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA work practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-3 years maintenance experience in a large complex or multi-site experience.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as be a part of a team.
• Availability to respond to critical issues while on call.
• Must pass a criminal background and substance test
• Must have a Valid Ohio driver’s license and a driving record in good standing
• Must be able work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends
• high school diploma and technical school training certification (preferred).
Full or Part Time:
Employer Contact Information:
11030 E. Blvd
Cleveland, OH, 44106
(216) 707-2844 | KWAZLAVEK@HOLDENFG.ORG
Contact employer via email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org