Who We Are
Clark-Reliance® is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. Clark-Reliance is a family-owned company that strives to maintain an environment that nurtures employees. Clark-Reliance prides itself on the development of its employees and finds way to continue to grow every year.
What is a CNC Set-Up/Operator?
The CNC Set-up/Operator is responsible for set-up, program (edit), operate and load either multi-axis CNC horizontal, vertical machining centers, turning centers, multi-station load stations or any other various equipment under the direction of a lead or supervisor found in the work cell that is necessary to produce parts to specification for Company production needs.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have one to three years related CNC machining experience. The CNC Set-Up/Operator will report to the Machining Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Effectively set-up and operate equipment under the direction of a lead or supervisor in the CNC machining area for qualified areas.
2. Select required cutting tools, tool grades, and proper speeds and feeds from programming document.
3. Fill in details of blueprints and schematics from information provided.
4. Inspect all parts manufactured in the specific machining area and to perform quality related statistical analysis, (ex. SPC).
5. Perform routine preventative maintenance, such as daily or weekly oiling, greasing, checking coolant levels and concentrations, as required to maintain equipment in top operational order.
6. Comply with all safety procedures in each area assigned, including but not limited to, wearing protective clothing, special handling of chemicals, special handling of product, safety/rescue equipment usage, etc.
7. Interact and communicate with all levels of employees within the Company, as well as suppliers, customers and peers effectively.
8. Comply with policies, procedures, standards and rules of the Company.
9. Maintain quality assurance policy consistent with ISO standards.
10. Maintain work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
11. Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
12. Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
• High school diploma or equivalent. Able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions in Standard English. • One to three years related machining experience. • CNC certificate preferred. • Ability to read simple blueprints and technical specifications. • Ability to handle routine projects and tasks under close supervision. • Basic understanding of mathematics including geometry and trigonometry. • Ability to handle non-routine, standard projects and tasks.
Physical and Technical Environment
• Must regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds, using proper lifting techniques or other available resources such as lifting or moving equipment or help from another employee. • Use various manual wrenches and tools with the intent to sufficiently clamp and unclamp parts in fixturing. • Must be able to be on feet all day. • Specific vision requirements include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. • Regularly required to walk or stand, bend or twist, climb, reach with hands or arms. • Exposure to noise, dust, heat and cold on a regular basis. Must respond to changing requirements and working conditions. • Must supply hand tools and toolboxes.
Benefits and Perks
• 401(k) Profit Sharing
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Development Opportunities
• Training Opportunities
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefit Plans
• Wellness Programs
• Paid Vacation
• Sport Leagues
• Company Picnic at Cedar Point
• Sporting Event Ticket Giveaways
• Community Volunteering Opportunities
About Clark-Reliance Corporation®
Clark-Reliance is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. The company is dedicated to supplying the largest and broadest product line in the instrumentation industry for all types of measurement and control. Key acquisitions over the last few decades have solidified Clark-Reliance as a leader in the separation and filtration industries as well.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Vet
Full or Part Time:
Looking for 1st and 2nd Shift
Employer Contact Information:
16633 Foltz Parkway
Strongsville, OH, 44149
(440) 572-1500 | email@example.com
Contact employer via email