Administrative Office Assistant
Advance Bronze, Inc.
We are a job shop specializing in custom machined bronze products that are generally used in machinery serving many different industries.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Research and process verbal, faxed, and emailed customer inquiries.
• Review and send order acknowledgements to customers
• Record time card activities
• Create bills of lading and create shipping documents
• Communicate order deliveries from shop, customers and sales reps.
• Update status of outside purchase orders.
• Record material test reports from Foundry.
• Organize and File Job History and drawings.
• Review Premium Orders to stay on schedule.
• Communicate delivery request changes and updates
• Contribute to other clerical/admin functions as required.
• Maintain current Shipping Manual as customer requirements are added or revised.
Must have competent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with reading mechanical drawings a plus. Excellent verbal communications skills required.
Full or Part Time:
Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm
$13.50 – $15.75/hr.
Medical insurance, 401K, paid holidays/vacation, bonus program available
as soon as possible
Employer Contact Information:
139 OHIO ST
LODI, OH, 44254
(330) 948-1231 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via email@example.com or 330-948-1231