Driverge Vehicle Innovations
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
• Must be able to follow instructions.
• Able to cut, weld, build and inspect welding equipment for durability.
• Must be comfortable using tools MIG welder, plasma cutters, grinders, chop saws, drills, and tape measure, blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications.
• Identify problems prematurely and make corrections.
• Must have basic math skills and mechanical aptitude.
• Always comply with Driverge’s Core Values (LOVE IT).
• Complete other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications and Entrance Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Individuals with background/experience in any of the following – Manufacturing – Welding, Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience, metal fabrication.
• 1+ years of metal fabrication experience (Preferred).
• Experience welding into steel floors a plus.
• Can physically meet the demands of the job and have an eye for detail.
• Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
• Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Must be able to bring helmet/gloves and pass a weld test.
Full or Part Time:
Must be available M-Th 5AM-3:30PM (and work Fridays as needed)
$17.00 with full benefits after the first full month starting the beginning of that next month.
as soon as possible
Employer Contact Information:
1090 Wilbeth Rd.
Akron, OH, 44314
(913) 246-0858 | email@example.com
Contact employer via 913-246-0858