Sign Production and Installer
Under general direction, this position is responsible for all aspects of the physical production of signs in addition to installation of signs including vehicle graphics and vehicle wraps. Sign assembly includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions. This position must also complete surveys. Must have strong math skills. Graphic design knowledge helpful.
1. Follow a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic image(s) on a predetermined substrate or medium.
2. Prepare substrates for vinyl application. This may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application.
3. Weed excess vinyl from computer cut images. Weeding techniques vary with size, type of vinyl and complexity of image.
4. Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-production by accurately reading and interpreting a Work Order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable standards.
• Perform finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces.
6. Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner.
7. Report inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the center manager/production manager or franchise partner.
8. Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas.
9. Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Run proof sheet and secure approval for production run from supervisor.
• Perform routine machine maintenance and minor repairs when necessary.
12. Serve as back up for graphic designer as necessary.
13. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
14. Install signs including vehicle graphics and wraps.
15. Assist at front counter as needed. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
1. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
2. Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
3. Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate.
4. Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
5. Ability to use light power equipment.
We will fully train and Certify the right candidate.
Full or Part Time:
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Competitive compensation with pay raise available after training has been completed
Employer Contact Information:
2755 Medina Rd
Medina, OH, 44256
(330) 410-1421 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via Send resume to email@example.com