General Maintenance & Auto Technician
Regina Health Center
Regina Health Center is a FIVE STAR, mission-based skilled nursing facility located on 230 beautiful acres in Richfield, Ohio. We are currently seeking a 2nd shift, full-time general building & grounds maintenance person with basic automotive maintenance and repair experience.
Responsibilities include general maintenance and the ability to engage in proper practices to comply with all federal, state & local regulations, and create and ensure a pleasant, comfortable and safe physical environment for residents, staff and visitors. Helps to maintain all services rendered by the maintenance department with assigned general responsibilities including grounds keeping, painting, carpentry, safety, security, plumbing, electrical, sanitation, and emergency response. Must engage in proper practices to comply with all facility policies & procedures, and all federal, state & local guidelines and regulations.
• Must be able to perform general maintenance, repairs and facility & grounds keeping, ability to work indoors & outdoors, and adapt to weather
• Must be able to perform building maintenance, practice facility safety, life safety and HVAC operations.
• Must have knowledge and ability to provide routine maintenance to RHC vehicles and ability to work independently and achieve quality
• Must be able to meet physical requirements which includes frequently lift and carry up to 60 pounds and push/pull up to 100 pounds.
Candidates must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, and be able to maintain all services rendered by the maintenance department with assigned general responsibilities including painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, sanitation, and emergency response. Prior maintenance experience a MUST, and experience in a skilled nursing environment a PLUS!
Full or Part Time:
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position with a flexible work schedule that consists of 2nd shift schedule (3:30 pm – 12:00 am) which includes rotating weekends & holidays.
Regina offers: NEW COMPETITIVE WAGES, with a shift differentials for 2nd & 3rd shifts! We offer EXCELLENT benefits packages, two-employer paid pension plans, tuition reimbursement, a GREAT work environment, and much more!
Employer Contact Information:
5232 Broadview Road
Richfield, OH, 44286
(330) 659-5138 | email@example.com
Contact employer via Submit resume to Joyce Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Joyce at (330) 659-5138