General Machine Operator
Carlisle Brake and Friction
Position will be co-employment with Carlisle and ResourceMFG.
The General Machine Operator is responsible for operating mechanical or automated machinery for the production of high performance and severe duty brake, clutch and transmission applications. Duties may include operating various types of manufacturing presses, blankers, grinders, and coating operations. Additional set-up and tear down of specific components may also be required.
Essential Functions :
• Perform operations in a safe manner.
• Review equipment at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order.
• Ensure needed materials are ready and notify supervision of shortages.
• Adjust equipment parameters as stated in the router.
• Operate equipment as stated in the router.
• Perform quality checks per control plan.
• Complete hour by hour boards with documentation of issues if goals are not attained and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Monitor equipment to ensure optimum running and notify supervision of any equipment issues.
• Maintain and clean equipment before and after each shift.
• Complete operator specific preventative maintenance procedures.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
• Ability to maintain a high energy level.
• Strong attention to detailed paperwork/routers.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and follow instructions.
• Must be able to effectively prioritize work and multitask as needed.
• Must have a reliable attendance history and good work performance history.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Full or Part Time:
Full and Part Time
Varies – We are a 24 hour facility, hiring for all shifts. 2nd and 3rd shift options receive shift differentials.
$13.50 – $17 with $250 sign on bonus
Benefits available after waiting period :
– Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Dependent Savings account
– Vacation, Sick time and paid holidays
– Tuition Reimbursement
– 401K with Match
– Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
– Short and Long term disability
– Employee assistant Program
Employer Contact Information:
920 Lake Rd
Medina, OH, 44256
(216) 217-8396 | Andrea.Verno@ResourceMFG.com
Contact employer via Email