Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Operator is responsible for making sure that production lines have raw materials for operation of line, operation of process equipment, and related duties. They will maintain production records and ensures standard operating procedures are being followed. They will be required to comply with all regulatory, safety and environmental requirements.
Responsibilities Case Loader
• Supply production line, operates controls
• Monitors equipment in case of malfunctions.
• Manually places cartons in place as required, and occasionally manually handles pallets.
• Verify components – correct box against spec sheet
• Will be required to work on production lines.
• Will be required to follow safety and quality standards.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly. Remove trash
Responsibilities Skid Loader
• Stacks boxes of finished product onto skids, creating a stack pattern
• Generate appropriate paperwork for pallet tags
• Match spec sheet with orders
• Will be required to work on end of production lines
• Will be required to follow safety and quality standards
• Operate manual pallet jack
• Fill out production paperwork for shift
• Keeps work area clean and orderly. Remove trash and cullet.
Qualifications Production Operator:
• At least 18 years of age
• High School Graduate or GED
• Demonstrated successful work experience
• Good hand eye coordination
• Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills in order to follow spec sheets
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Attention to details, organization ability and ability to interact well with others.
• Must be able to operate basic hand tools
• Ability to work in a chemical manufacturing plant environment.
• Ability to execute strenuous, sometimes repetitive physical work such as climbing, lifting
objects up to 50 lbs and pushing/ pulling objects
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Able work in extreme temperatures
#Operator #Manufacturing #Production Line #Machine
Spray Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of
Any Kind: Spray Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. All employment decisions at Spray Products are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national,
social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership
status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental
status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Spray Products will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Spray Products encourages applicants of all ages
Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn from senior team members. Assignments are varied
Full or Part Time:
Opportunities available on multiple shifts.
Monday – Thursday / 5am-5pm
Monday – Thursday / 5pm – 5am (B Shift – Differential Pay Available)
Thursday – Sunday / 5am – 5pm (C Shift – Differential Pay Available)
Thursday – Sunday / 5pm-5am (D Shift – Differential Pay Available)
Full suite of Benefits
Employer Contact Information:
1000 Lake Road
Medina, OH, 44256
(330) 574-4801 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via email@example.com