Medina County Health Department
The Medina County Health Department, a nationally accredited health department, has a career opportunity for a full time Clerical Specialist position in our Health Center Division. The Health Center Division is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in northeastern Ohio, providing primary care, dental care, behavioral health, and enabling services to 3,600 patients annually regardless of ability to pay.
General Qualifications (including but not limited to):
High School Diploma or equivalent. Performs clerical and administrative duties (i.e., receptionist, data entry, scheduling, collecting payments, preparing correspondence, etc.). Provides excellent customer service for clients and patients of the agency and division staff. FQHC experience and experience working with eClinicalWorks a plus.
Essential Functions of the Position (Include but are not limited to):
• A high degree of skill and efficiency using MS Office applications, i.e., Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Provide health insurance eligibility verification.
• Ability to multitask and interact positively with the public.
• Ability to quickly master all business machines necessary to perform job functions, i.e. phones, copier, fax, scanner, calculator, computer,
postage machine, credit card processor, etc.
• Strong organizational skills, files management abilities, and efficiency executing job duties.
• Attention to detail in work product with minimum errors.
• Provide receptionist services to include greeting visitors and customers and answering phone.
• Provide administrative and technical support to division and agency leadership.
Full or Part Time:
8:00-4:30 PM M, W, Thurs.
8:00-7:00 PM Tuesday
8:00-2:00 PM Friday
Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability (Voluntary)
Flex Spending Account
Sick Time up to 15 days per year
As soon as possible
Employer Contact Information:
4800 Ledgewood Drive
Medina, OH, 44256
(330) 723-9581 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via email