Medina County Health Department
General Qualifications (including but not limited to):
High School Diploma or GED. Completion of a certified medical assistant program and National Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA) certification required.
Certificates, Licenses: Current CPR Certification, National Registered Certified Phlebotomy Technician (NRCPT).
Essential Functions of the Position include but are not limited to:
• Performs and assists with clinical procedures under supervision of the clinic physician, nurse practitioner(s) and nursing staff to maintain
organization and timely flow of patient encounters in the medical clinic.
• Assists with follow-up of patient needs including prior authorizations, scheduling outpatient procedures or referrals, and making schedule
• Must have the ability to use computer applications, electronic medical records, and be proficient in MS Office products.
• Experience in medical office setting preferred.
Full or Part Time:
8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00 am – 7:00 pm Tuesday
8:00 am – 2:00 pm Friday
Full-time Health Insurance
Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability
Up to 15 Sick days a year
As soon as possible
Employer Contact Information:
4800 Ledgewood Drive
Medina, OH, 44256
(330) 723-9511 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via Email email@example.com