Digital & Social Media Specialist
Digital & Social Media Specialist:
• Running His Glory social media advertising campaigns.
• Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
• Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
• Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
• Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
• Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
• Responding to comments on each of our accounts via digital warriors.
• Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
• Coaching volunteers and other staff on content creation best practices.
• Help build a strong social media profiles & provide training on advocacy platform.
• Advise on the effective channel strategy, digital tactics and a mix of content formats for global marketing activities and campaigns, based on objectives and target audience.
• Oversee the production and then the flow of content through digital channels, ensuring quality and consistency in messaging to maximize impact.
• Administer regular reports and monitor content and post-performance to feed back into planning process.
• Create regular engaging content, imagery and tone of voice that feels authentic and relatable to Brand customer base and their lives and emphasizes our brand values.
• Manage the implementation of the organic social strategy across multiple channels, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linked IN, Pinterest and YouTube, driving growth and high-level engagement.
• Suggest innovative ideas to bring Brands to life across our channels, driving customer growth and brand awareness in all targeted international territories.
• Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns/initiatives, reporting to leadership staff.
• Support the creation and maintenance of standards for all in-house social media photography and videography.
• Be in charge of weekly content creation in line with Brand needs.
• Be in charge and send out weekly Newsletters via emails (email blast)
Preferred Requirements –
• Prior Social Media Marketing experience.
• Experience developing social media strategies.
• Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
• Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
• Proven ability to build social media communities.
• Understanding of graphic design principles.
• Prior xxperience as a Brand Manager on social media preferred.
• Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
• Passion for Social Media with a brilliant eye for creating authentic content, imagery and tone of voice.
• Basic editing skills for Videos and Photos
• Content writing skills
• Understanding of customers and how to engage with them.
• Creative thinking and innovative ideas.
• Social Media Management and Community Management experience with focus on customer service.
• Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns with specific business goals.
• Well versed in the value of campaign marketing and how it contributes to wider brand/ministry objectives.
• Continuous monitoring and understanding of competitors and industries connected to Brand.
• Effective time management and project management skills.
• Good English verbal and written communication skills.
• Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative.
Full or Part Time:
M – F, times are flexible
Employer Contact Information:
Valley City , OH,
(561) 215-8705 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via email