Pharmacy / Data Entry Technicians
Omnicare of Wadsworth
As a Pharmacy/Data Entry Technician at Omnicare you will:
• Work within assigned pharmacy workstations, to safely and accurately process/fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations.
• Prepare medications for delivery to nursing facilities. • Other tasks as assigned. • Work in a fast-paced environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
• Demonstrate compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers. • Take important steps to ensure all medication needs are always met for our patients while maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
Prior long-term health care and/or pharmacy experience preferred, but not required. Willing to train.
Full or Part Time:
Full and Part Time positions available
Pharmacy Tech: Full Time (REQ 1541836) 30-40 hrs/week
Part Time (REQ 1509064) up to 30 hrs/week
Hours: 3:30pm-12am, rotating weekends & holidays
Data Entry Tech: Part Time (REQ 1531666) up to 30 hrs/week
Hours: 10:00am-6:30pm, 12pm- 8:30pm, rotating weekends & holidays
In addition to career growth, other benefits offered include: • Competitive pay and benefits
• Paid training • Fast track career progression • Employee discount programs.
As soon as possible
Employer Contact Information:
1360 Reimer Rd
Wadsworth, OH, 44281
(330) 336-6628 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via Apply at: https://jobs.cvshealth.com (Reference REQ numbers listed above)