Health Care Aide – Opportunity for High School Students!
If you’re looking to enter the healthcare field and want a part-time job, we would like to interview you for our new Direct Care Aide openings! This position works a flexible schedule on variable days of the week and every other weekend. (Including but not limited to): Assist with mealtime, cleaning, non-intimate care (nails, hair, brushing teeth), moving and lifting, pushing wheelchairs, and activities. Sound interesting? Here are 5 reasons to join Hattie Larlham:
1. Relationships – Our individuals will look forward to seeing you and spending time with you. You will make connections that will last a lifetime.
2. Get Creative – Plan and celebrate birthdays or milestones of the individuals in your care. Be your silly-self while making people smile.
3. Paid Training – Learn First Aid, proper lifting techniques, Hoyer Lifts, how to maneuver a wheelchair, and understand non-verbal cues.
4. Get Recognized – Employees are rewarded for hard work with special event meals, gift card drawings, service recognition, bonuses, performance excellence awards, and numerous opportunities to win things like baseball tickets, gift cards, zoo memberships, and so much more!
5. Career or Stepping-Stone –With several employees with over 40 years of service, you too just might want to stay here awhile. If you want a career in the medical field, Hattie Larlham is the perfect place to get hands-on experience for your chosen career.
APPLY HERE: https://hattielarlham.hirecentric.com/jobs/181068.html
16 years old+ and currently enrolled in high school; or 18 years old+ with a high school diploma/GED
Full or Part Time:
Earn $10.00/hour by making a difference in someone’s life!
As soon as possible
Employer Contact Information:
9772 Diagonal Road
Mantua, OH, 44255
(330) 732-8296 | Mariama.Garba@hattielarlham.org
Contact employer via Mariama.Garba@hattielarlham.org