Hastings Water Works
Hastings Water Works is looking for summer heroes! Candidates must be energetic, reliable and friendly. We manage over 60 pools throughout Northeast Ohio, so you can work close to home. Our team’s focus is to provide safety and peace of mind to those we serve.
● Maintaining surveillance while on duty and always remain rescue ready
● Lifeguard must respond to all emergency situations
● Uphold the standard of the American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification and the Ohio Revised Code
● Responsible for assigned opening duties before the facility opens and closing procedures before the facility is secured at close.
● Responsible for daily duties throughout shift
● Lifeguard responsible for maintaining pool chemistry within state required ranges.
● Responsible for completing reporting for the following; accident, rescue, bodily fluid, incident; as they occur at the facility
● Responsible for attending a minimum of two (2) hours of in-service training every two (2) weeks of work
● A minimum 16 years of age
● 1+ years lifeguarding
● 1+ years working in a customer service related industry; retail, restaurant, sales
● Prior experience working at facility utilizing American Red Cross Lifeguarding standards
● American Red Cross Certification (Lifeguard, Lifeguard Instructor)
If you aren’t American Red Cross Lifeguard certified, we offer multiple training’s to become lifeguard certified.
● Ability to swim 300 yards; without stopping
● Tread water for 2 minutes; without using your hands
● Swim 20 yards; dive to the bottom of a 9 foot pool and retrieve a 10 pound brick, swim on your back for 20 yards while holding the brick in both hands, and exit the swimming pool, within 1 minute and 40 seconds
● Reliable transportation and ability to travel to different locations within a 10 mile radius of your scheduled facility
● Must have a smartphone
Full or Part Time:
Monday 6 AM – 9 PM, Tuesday 6 AM – 9 PM, Wednesday 6 AM – 9 PM, Thursday 6 AM- 9 PM, Friday 6 AM – 9 PM, Saturday 6 AM – 9 PM, and Sunday 6 AM – 9 PM
Starting at $10 an hour. Year round employees are eligible for paid time off as well as life, health, dental and vision insurance.
Employer Contact Information:
10331 Brecksville Rd
Brecksville, OH, 44141
(440) 832-7705 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via email