West Roofing Systems, Inc.
West Roofing Systems, a commercial roofing company, is looking for driven candidates to join our team as seasonal workers for our Production and Service crews. Those interested in this position should complete an online application for consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform demolition, roofing and other construction tasks
• Operate hand and power tools of all types
• Clean and prepare job sites and clear work areas
• Carry construction materials
• Load and unload equipment
• Erect and dismantle temporary safety barricades, walls, cones, tape, fences and other safety equipment
• Clean up waste and debris
• Help promote the safety culture of the company
• Work as a team with other laborers, foreman, project managers, and subcontractors
• Report to work on times set by supervisors
• Perform all duties efficiently and effectively and in a workmanlike manner
• Perform other labor-oriented tasks not otherwise stated above
• Must be able to travel and be out of town for short periods of time
West Roofing Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Ability to climb ladders and stairs frequently throughout the day
• Be able to kneel, crouch, stoop, twist, reach, push, pull and grasp frequently throughout the day
• Be able to work more than 40 hours per week when required
• Strength to lift and maneuver materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to read printed materials
• Hearing and speech to communicate in person or over a radio or telephone
• Be able to lift overhead at least 50 lbs.
• Possess the strength and mobility to work in a typical construction site setting
• Stamina to perform sustained physical labor
• Be able to work outside in all weather
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
• Preferred Experience:
• Prior construction and/ or roofing experience
Full or Part Time:
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 4:30pm
Weekends & overtime may be required
West Roofing Systems, Inc. offers 401K retirement benefits along with medical benefits to accompany an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
April 1, 2021
Employer Contact Information:
121 Commerce Dr.
LaGrange, OH, 44050
(800) 356-5748 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via email@example.com