Concrete Factory Production
JOIN OUR TEAM
Mack Industries provides opportunities for summer positions for high schoolers, summer internships for college students, and full-time opportunities for graduates. We will train you and provide uniforms. Everyone starts with a foundation in production, with steel toed boots required. In this role you will support plant activities for safety, quality, efficiency and cleanliness and learn how to read shop blueprints, build reinforcing, strip and set up concrete forms to produce our high-quality precast concrete. Returning students receive $1/hour increase each summer and continue to learn in a variety of areas including maintenance, engineering, quality and management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Produce high quality precast concrete in accordance with specifications
– Stripping and setting up concrete forms
– Reading shop drawings and/or prints
– Maintain clean and safe work area (5S).
– Will operate forklifts, bridge/gantry cranes, and production equipment as required.
– Complete daily preventative maintenance tasks as assigned, including tool maintenance.
– Perform other duties as assigned
Mack Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– Must be able to lift up to 40lbs on occasion
– Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
– Must be able to squat, crawl and kneel to complete tasks
– The work areas are partly climate controlled. Ambient temperatures and humidity will be the norm inside and out.
– Due to the nature of the operation, the levels of noise, dust and dirt can be very high.
Full or Part Time:
Full and Part Time
Standard Full Time hours on dayshift are 6am to 3pm Monday-Friday plus Saturdays during busy season. For Part Time, that can be decided with management.
Weekly pay starting at $13 per hour. Returning students receive $1/hour increase each summer and continue to learn in a variety of areas including maintenance, engineering, quality and management.
Mack offers a full benefits package for Full Time Employees that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
Always hiring for the right people.
Employer Contact Information:
201 Columbia Road
Valley City, OH, 44280
(330) 350-2737 | email@example.com
Contact employer via You can call, text or email at 330.350.2737 or firstname.lastname@example.org