Medina County Health Department
Wage: Hourly, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The Medina County Health Department, a nationally accredited health department, has a full-time or part-time career opportunity in our Health Center Division for a Dental Assistant. The Health Center Division is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in northeastern Ohio, providing primary care, dental care, behavioral health, and enabling services to 3,600 patients annually regardless of ability to pay.
General Qualifications (Including but not limited to):
High School Diploma or equivalent required and two years of clinical experience required. Completion of an accredited course in dental assisting and State or National Dental Assistant Certification preferred. Ohio State Dental Board Dental Assistant Radiographer Certificate. Current CPR healthcare provider certification. Experience with eClinicalWorks (ECW) a plus. FQHC experience a plus. Some evening clinic hours.
Essential Functions of the Position (Include but are not limited to):
• Assists the dentist(s) and other providers during a variety of treatment procedures. Helps to provide direct care in all dental specialties, including pediatric dentistry and oral surgery.
• Provides patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatments procedures, such as the placement of a filling.
• Assists in maintaining adequate operatory supplies and compiles list of items for inventory control and ordering purposes.
• Performs responsibilities in a timely, thorough, and consistent manner.
• Maintains a good attendance record; be prompt and punctual.
• Maintains accurate patient records in Electronic Dental Record.
Full or Part Time:
Either Full or Part Time
Monday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
We have a pay scale based upon experience.
As soon as possible.
Employer Contact Information:
4800 Ledgewood Drive
Medina, OH, 44256
(330) 723-9511 | email@example.com
Contact employer via firstname.lastname@example.org