Driverge Vehicle Innovations
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
• Must be able to follow instructions.
• Able to cut, weld, build and inspect welding equipment for durability.
• Must be comfortable using tools MIG welder, plasma cutters, grinders, chop saws, drills, and tape measure, blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications.
• Identify problems prematurely and make corrections.
• Must have basic math skills and mechanical aptitude.
• Always comply with Driverge’s Core Values (LOVE IT).
• Complete other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications and Entrance Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Individuals with background/experience in any of the following – Manufacturing – Welding, Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience, metal fabrication.
• 1+ years of metal fabrication experience (Preferred).
• Experience welding into steel floors a plus.
• Can physically meet the demands of the job and have an eye for detail.
• Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
• Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Mechanical Aptitude, Knowledge of cars/vans
Full or Part Time:
if working Fridays – – MANDATORY
$17 an hour, $.50 raise after 90 days contingent upon attitude, attendance, and performance
Full benefits after 1st full 30 days @ the beginning of the month
Employer Contact Information:
1090 Wilbeth Rd.
Akron, OH, 44314
(913) 246-0858 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via 913-246-0858