CNC PROGRAMMER / OPERATOR
Mohr Stamping Inc.
• Good driving record
• Willingness to work overtime
• Maintain clean work area
• Sweep and mop floors
• Work in press room as needed
• Crane operation
• Forklift operation including care of and changing of propane tanks
• Awareness of coil safety in press room
• Follow OSHA rules and regulations
• Routine maintenance of equipment
• See up and operate various machines (see form Employee Training & Competency TR)
• Inspect and run parts
• Read and understand G code (machine specific)
• Laser machine (maintenance and operation)
• Set up and run CNC equipment
• Learn development and prototyping
• Speeds and feeds calculator
• Work with close tolerance
• Work from a blueprint
• GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing) as appropriate
• Know characteristics of common alloys
• Know tool steel characteristics
• Know die components
• Fill out die repair tag
• Repair tooling
• Troubleshoot die repairs
• Log die problems and maintenance in folder
• Prepare drawings
• Competent in Surfcam
• Competent in CAD
• Complete appropriate paperwork
• Understanding of impact to customer product
• Understand and perform visual and dimensional part inspection
• Demonstrate understanding of quality policy
• Stop production and alert production manager or quality manager to investigate suspect product
• Micrometers (0-1, 1-2, 2-3)
• Tape measurer
• Combination square
• Allen wrenches
• 1 ¼” box wrench
• 6, 9, and 12” crescent wrench
• 0-6 calipers
• Ball pien hammer
• Depth Mics
• C clamps
• Radius gages
Physical Demands: The physical demands described are representative of those needed to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, employees are required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk, hear, use hands and fingers to feel or handle, and regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time.
The employee is required to lift up to 70 lbs. and regularly required to lift up to 25 lbs.
Some jobs require specific visual abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
Work Environment: The work environment is characteristic describes those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations my be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The employee is required to regularly work near moving mechanical parts, hot steel chips and tool steel. The noise in the work environment is loud and PPE is recommended.
Language Skills: Employees must have the ability to communicate in written form, technical and non-technical information, messages and ideas using the English language. The writing includes but is not limited to the completion of company required forms.
Oral Communication: Employees must be able to communicate technical and non-technical detailed information, messages, and multi-step directions using the English language. Employees must be able to understand and respond to listener, give feedback, and ask questions in two-way and group conversations.
Required Training: All positions require job specific training in order to be able to perform the position satisfactorily. Employees are required to complete any training recommended by their manager.
Full or Part Time:
Monday – Friday
6:00 am – 2:30 pm.
Pay Range $12 – $30 per hour
Benefits: 401K with employer matching / Medical / Dental / Vision / paid holidays / vacation time / sick leave / long term disability
Employer Contact Information:
22038 FAIRGROUNDS RD
WELLINGTON, OH, 44090-9266
(440) 647-4316 | email@example.com
Contact employer via Phone