Akron Dispersions has been a leader is the aqueous dispersion industry for over 55 years. With our continued success, we are looking to expand and enhance our maintenance department.
Applicants must possess a good work ethic, follow directions and adhere to a code of conduct. Must be able to communicate and work well with others, as well as work independently. Must be able to delegate responsibilities, keeping in mind, production is a priority. Attendance and punctuality is a must.
Safety is a priority. We provide training from hazmat to lockout tag out. We offer competitive wages and various insurances and benefits (hospitalization, dental, Aflac and Allstate, 401k.) We provide and clean uniforms and are involved in a work boot benefit program.
Applicants must have prior experience in the following specialized areas:
– Welding and fabricating
– Understanding schematics, drawings and manuals
– Plumbing consisting of non-thread and threading- pvc, pex tubing, copper, steal and stainless
– Production machinery maintenance and repairing- mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical
– Electrical skills in all ranges
– Control wiring and machine wiring
– Working with voltages ranging from 24v-480v, as well as millivolt and milliamp
– Ability to work with a wide array of hand tools
– Driving and maneuvering a forklift
Full or Part Time:
Training on first shift 7:00am-3:15pm
Position is for 2nd shift 11:00am-7:15pm
Must be available to work overtime.
Employer Contact Information:
3291 Sawmill Road
Akron, OH, 44321
(330) 666-0045 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via Email