Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is the world’s largest bedding provider. The company develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows and other sleep and relaxation products. Combining a proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some of the most highly recognized brands in the industry: Tempur®, Tempur-Pedic®, Cocoon™ by Sealy, Sealy®, and Stearns & Foster®.
We are hiring for multiple production opportunities in our Medina, Ohio manufacturing facility for night shift. Job duties may or may not include the following:
• Moving mattress materials/components between floor, pallets, conveyors, and/or tables.
• May operate various equipment machines, such as forklift, wheeled/electric carts, crate opener, tape edge machine, sewing machine, quilting machine, nail/staple gun, hot glue gun, etc.
• May be responsible for layering mattress components on a table in the correct order.
• May be responsible for ensuring production materials are sorted, verified and supplied to appropriate work stations or staging areas, as required to meet production schedule.
• Forklift experience a plus.
Once selected for an interview, all available positions will be shown.
Job duties may include the following:
• Occasional, frequent or continuous reaching/pulling/pushing/grasping and use of arms, hands, and legs
• Occasional, frequent or continuous sitting, walking, standing, and/or mounting/dismounting forklifts or other equipment
• Occasional lifting and carrying of items weighing up to or over 50 pounds, with or without assistance
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Full or Part Time:
7pm – end of shift up to 12 hours
Monday – Friday possible Saturday overtime
Full benefits after 60 days
as soon as possible
Employer Contact Information:
1070 Lake Rd
Medina, OH, 44256
(330) 604-3849 | email@example.com
Contact employer via apply on company website / email