Mechanic/Equipment Shop Summer Job/Internship/Co-Op
The Great Lakes Construction Co.
This position is a temporary position; however, a successful candidate will use it as a stepping stone for a full-time position and/or Co-Op position during senior year. We have a great company and are looking for someone who is a self-starter, asks questions, and wants a career in mechanics, logistics, or construction.
The Shop Intern/Co-Op position we are recruiting for will have the following responsibilities:
• Assist with parts procurement: order, pick up, inventory, organize
• Assist maintaining preventive maintenance schedules for equipment
• Assist and observe shop mechanics performing equipment repairs
• Prep equipment for transport: check fluids, fuel, stage
• Possible ability to assist field mechanics with repairs on construction sites
Must be 18 years of age and have completed 1 year of mechanics (i.e., auto body, auto tech, truck and diesel, large equipment, etc.).
Full or Part Time:
Full time temporary.
Monday through Friday 7 am – 3:00 pm
Employer Contact Information:
2608 Great Lakes Way
Hinckley, OH, 44233
(330) 220-3958 | email@example.com
Contact employer via firstname.lastname@example.org