Laszeray Technology Llc
Produces machined parts setting-up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Plan machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, reference planes, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Operate mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tools, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements include basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• Interprets and edits G-code programming.
• Sets-up mills by installing and adjusting tools, attachments, stops, and indicating vices.
• Properly loads and unloads castings and raw material.
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to standards per Laszeray Technology process books.
• Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets.
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures, regulations and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements.
• Maintains equipment by performing regular cleaning and light maintenance; adhering to preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; trouble-shooting malfunctions; and notifying management for machine malfunction and/or repairs.
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Documents inspections on Laszeray Technology blueprint specification tracking form.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job improvements.
• Proactively aware of workload and plans tooling requirements for future jobs ensuring minimal downtime.
• Check stock to determine amount available. Use scanners to remove or return stock from/into inventory, and to place finished stock/product into inventory.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in training & educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Frequent moving or transferring of products and/or materials up to 50 lbs.
• Occasional use of hand-carts and pallet jacks.
• Continuous standing, walking, and reaching with hands and arms.
• Work and focus in environment with moderate to high noise level.
• Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and to adjust focus.
Qualifications / skills:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in set-up CNC 3-axis mills and 4-axis mills. Prior experience with Haas equipment a plus.
• Knowledge in the use and application of precision measuring instruments; including calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gauges, thread gauges, ‘go/no-go’ gauges, indicators, comparators, scales, and various customer gauges.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Mathematical: Ability to perform basic mathematical computation; and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Conceptualization and reasoning: Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Full or Part Time:
1st Shift: M-F 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
2nd Shift: M-F 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
3rd Shift: S-Th 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
$16-20 / hour
2nd Shift: $1.00/hour Differential
3rd Shift: $2.00/hour Differential
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA plans, accident insurance, catastrophic illness, STD, LTD, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and 401k plans.
Employer Contact Information:
12315 York Delta Dr
North Royalton, OH, 44133
(440) 582-9536 | email@example.com
Contact employer via Resumes may be sent to Resume@Laszeray.com or faxed to (440) 628-9581 or apply in person/mail to 12315 York Delta Drive, North Royalton, Ohio 44133