State of Ohio Commissioned Police Officer
Lakemore Ohio Police Department
The Village of Lakemore Ohio
is currently seeking qualified applicants
for the position of part-time Police Officer.
Position Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Patrol assigned areas to prevent and/or identify criminal activity,
and respond accordingly.
• Respond to calls for service, both emergency and non-emergency.
• Enforce Ohio Revised Code state laws and ordinances of
the Village of Lakemore, Ohio.
• Investigate criminal activity, interview victims and witnesses,
apprehend and interview suspects, document, collect,
and log evidence of crimes.
• Write accurate, professional reports with thorough documentation
of incidents and other activities.
• Assist prosecutors and the Criminal Justice System in the prosecution of
criminal offenders, provide court testimony and support with case resolution.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. A college degree is preferred.
• Must be 21 years of age by the time of appointment.
• Must possess current O.P.O.T.A. certification.
• Must meet basic fitness standards and be physically capable to perform the
duties of a commissioned Police Officer.
• Must pass a background check, interview process, polygraph examination,
psychological examination, drug screening, and any other requirements,
as determined by the Chief of Police.
-Interested applicants can visit the Lakemore Police Department,
located at 1400 Main Street, Lakemore, OH, 44250 and pick up an application.
-Completed applications need be returned to the Lakemore Police Department,
during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm).
Anyone with questions may contact:
Chief Roy Smith: email@example.com or
Sgt. Mike Skrypek: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full or Part Time:
All / Various
To be determined based on experience
Employer Contact Information:
1400 Main Street
Lakemore, OH, 44250
(440) 570-2772 | email@example.com
Contact employer via firstname.lastname@example.org