Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Operator is responsible for making sure that
production lines have raw materials for operation of line, operation of process equipment, and related
duties. They will maintain production records and ensures standard operating procedures are being
followed. They will be required to comply with all regulatory, safety and environmental requirements.
Responsibilities Case Loader
• Supply production line, operates controls
• Monitors equipment in case of malfunctions.
• Manually places cartons in place as required, and occasionally manually handles pallets.
• Verify components – correct box against spec sheet
• Will be required to work on production lines.
• Will be required to follow safety and quality standards.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly. Remove trash
Responsibilities Skid Loader
• Stacks boxes of finished product onto skids, creating a stack pattern
• Generate appropriate paperwork for pallet tags
• Match spec sheet with orders
• Will be required to work on end of production lines
• Will be required to follow safety and quality standards
• Operate manual pallet jack
• Fill out production paperwork for shift
• Keeps work area clean and orderly. Remove trash and cullet.
Qualifications Production Operator:
• At least 18 years of age
• High School Graduate or GED
• Demonstrated successful work experience
• Good hand eye coordination
• Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills in order to follow spec sheets
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Attention to details, organization ability and ability to interact well with others.
• Must be able to operate basic hand tools
• Ability to work in a chemical manufacturing plant environment.
• Ability to execute strenuous, sometimes repetitive physical work such as climbing, lifting
objects up to 50 lbs and pushing/ pulling objects
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Able work in extreme temperatures
Full or Part Time:
Monday – Thursday either 5am – 5pm or 5pm – 5am
Starting pay is $15.00
Employer Contact Information:
1000 Lake Road
Medina, OH, 44256
(330) 242-8081 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer via https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/357055